Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Introduction

Hello people and welcome to my blog ! My name is Mark and I live in a tiny Island called Malta. I'm an 20 year old Maltese-Italian male and I'm currently enrolled in a communications course at the Univeristy of Malta.  Anyway enough about me, lets get to what I will be actually talking about in my blog. 

I won't be writing about anything specific in topic however my main interests are in those of business, finance and technology. In my blog posts, I will be mainly writing on business and finance topics and news regarding big companies and anything in relation to them. Anything that strikes me and which I believe would be interesting to you guys will make it in my vlog.

In these blogs of mine, my GOAL is to inform you with some news in relation to the above stated topics. I also created this vlog because I think as well as informing you about some topics, I can also get a better understanding of these 'topics'  while also having fun, clearly writing them for you guys to enjoy! Lastly, the topics I will be writing about will be about international news/topics so most probably many people would understand, relate and be familar to what I will be writing about. 

See you in our next vlog !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tumblr's ban on 'adult content'

After Tumblr was removed from Apple's app store, the social media platform announced to ban all adult content from the website, ther...